Experienced Software Developer and Information Technology Professor of Five years experience. Analyzing, developing and troubleshooting software and systems architecture.Proven ability to lead teams in the design, development and implementation of new software solutions and in the customization of existing solutions to specifications. Work well independently, or in a group providing all facets of IT support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in Web Design and web development. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
• Arranging workshops
• Understanding individual approaches and depth of Yoga
• Teaching beginners, intermediate and advanced Sahaja Yoga courses
• Establishing plans and priorities; coordinating with others
• Helping chronically ill children from the area of the Lodz region
• Running the Hospice Home for Children on the Earth Lodz
• Supporting the development of the hospice movement in Armenia
and creating of the first hospice for children's home in Yerevan.
English: fluent Armenian: native Persian:fluent Russian: basic
• Led team that provided production and project support for desktops and applications. Supported vastly different infrastructure and application environments for 5000 Students.
• Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management, of multiple related projects, directed toward Educational and other organizational objectives.
• Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical/educational team environment. Present periodic Dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities and students issues.
• Performed desktop migration from Windows xp/vista to Windows 7. provided technical support for corporate client/server systems.
• Responsible for hardware and software applications for workstations, servers, and network data communications.
• Administered all local and remote server backups.
• Planning, Developing and implementation of complete web sites
• Redesigning or Troubleshooting old Websites
• Client Training And Management
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions
• Easily recognizing system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Managing resources within budget and project schedule
• Constantly delivering high-quality services to clients.
• Providing network administration to include LAN troubleshooting and resolution
• Supporting more than 15 end-users with computer, network systems and peripheral devices
• Managing the configuration and performance management of all PC systems
• Maintaining passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
• Technical Training in MS Windows XP Vista 7, Pc Hardware, MS Office, Networking
• Responsibilities include: course development, lecture preparation, development of practical application exercises for Student
• Designing books, billboards, business cards, advertising booklets, magazines and product labels
• Coordination and production of a variety of graphics products and services
• Providing graphic design and art direction for advertisements, newsletters, report covers, annual reports,
brochures, exhibition of displays, maps, slide shows
• Designing new products and packaging; illustrated books, posters, and overseeing projects from production through prepres